fish Unfishy Forums » General Discussion » Topic

pointer i hate edgenuity

Posted: 09/06/2024, 10:12am

wlday

level: 0

profile pic

if you have not experienced edgenuity, you have not experienced hell on earth. at the beginning of this school year i chose computers as my extra language class cause i thought "oh well it's gonna be easy" anyways I WAS WRONG because were using edgenuity. the instructor has the most boring monotone voice ive ever heard (i could probably fall asleep to him talking) and not mentioning that the questions are so cryptic for no reason. oh and my actual teacher doesnt do anything but sit at his desk and talk to other students about relation ship advice? were not even using word (which is what were learning) because we have chromebooks. anyways thank you for listening to my ted talk

IM,AIM,MSN(coming soon)

Posted: 09/07/2024, 12:56am

finnisnotafish

level: 69

profile pic

that sounds like ass oh my golle gee.. even when u search for edgenuity people express a great distain for it. how are you gonna learn microsoft word if ur using chromebooks..

IM,AIM,MSN(coming soon)

Posted: 09/07/2024, 11:57pm

wlday

level: 0

profile pic

were just expected to do the tests and get good grades. oh also, sometimes the website wants us to upload word documents to show that we actually are learning, but my teacher literally told me that he will just make it a 100 and move on.

IM,AIM,MSN(coming soon)

Reply to this thread